Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Sr. Business Analyst with EDI

Location: Cranston, RI (Need Local Only)

Duration: 8+ Weeks

Best Rate: ALAP

F2F may be required after telephonic..

Must Have: looking for someone with recent banking experience... some keywords
are ACH, LOCKBOX, and ANSIX 12

Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:

Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented.

Expertise and experience defining scope of projects based on gathered business
and technical requirements, including documenting business requirements,
assumptions, business impacts and implementation risks.

Technical:

·        Extensive experience designing and developing business process.

·        Extensive data mapping development and configuration experience and
data analysis.

·        Extensive experience working with various file formats such as Flat
File, NACHA, BISI and Lockbox BAI.

·        Extensive technical experience of mainframe applications including;
CICS, TSO/ISPF, File-Aid, COBOL, JCL, VSAM,

·        Extensive experience with communication protocols such as FTP and NDM.

·        Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills

Testing Methodology:

·        Extensive experience with testing methodologies; UNIT, System
Integrated Test, User Acceptance Test, Regression Test and Customer Test.

·        Extensive experience developing Test Plan, Test Script and Test Cases.

Other Skills Required:

Experience working with third party application support and application
vendors.

Excellent written and oral communications skills.

Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.

Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user friendly language.

Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task and support multiple
projects concurrently.

Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.

Extensive experience with MS products including but not limited to WORD, EXCEL,
Access dB, Project, Power Point, Visio, Ultra Edit Text Editor and WINZIP.

Technical Knowledge:

Financial:

·        5-10 years of Financial EDI working experience.

·        5-10 years of working experience in financial and transaction
processing environment, such as ACH, Wire, Lockbox and Check Processing
Operations.

EDI:

·        5-10 years working experience with ANSI X12 in the industry,
preferably in financial industry.

·        Experience with VAN (Value Added Network) mailbox setups, trading
partner setups and testing.

·        Experience in implementing EDI transactions sets such as; 820, 821,
823, 824, 828, 996, 997.

·        Extensive experience with EDI translation tools both UNIX and
Mainframe based such as Gentran Integration Suite and Vector: Connexion

·        Extensive experience / in-depth knowledge of mapping Flat File to EDI
and EDI to Flat File

People Management:

·        Provide technical support and coaching to team members

·        Strong command of English Language

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.