Dear Partners,**

*We have an Urgent requirement for PeopleSoft CRM Developer.*

*Location   :  San Francisco, CA*

*Duration   :  6 months *

*Please Send Appropriate Profiles to *ckud...@igridtech.com*  **{(Must Be
GC, Citizens, and EAD) (Face to Face is Must)**}***

   - We are looking for a senior developer lead with a strong technical as
   well as functional understanding of Peoplesoft CRM application.
   - Candidate should have experience on application upgrade of Peoplesoft
   CRM system.
   - Should be able to understand current customizations in Service view and
   advise on how to best achieve same functionality in Peoplesoft CRM 8.8 or
   later.
   - This team member will be responsible for working with our Business
   partners to understand system issues and provide solutions. Solutions
   include design, development, and system test of data update scripts and code
   development.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

   - Perform design, development and modification activities to User
   Interfaces, Application Logic, Third Party Interfaces, Batch processes,
   Workflow, Portal, PeopleSoft pages and components, PeopleCode, Application
   Engine, Integration Broker Messaging, Component Interfaces, etc.
   - Develop detailed technical design specifications and unit test plans
   for application modifications or customizations. .
   - Develop detailed release notes for application deployment and actively
   take part during the application deployment. .
   - Provide technical application support to business, quality assurance
   and end-user support teams. Debug application functions and processes. .
   - Analyze and troubleshoot development related issues
   - Provide solution options and sizing estimates to application
   enhancements requests
   - Provide guidance and assistance to other team members
   - Research and recommend vendor delivered solutions and patches
   - Ability to work flexible hours

*Additionally consultant will be assigned to production support on a
rotational basis and his responsibilities will be:- .*

   - Provide ongoing technical support for ServiceView Application at agreed
   service levels .
   - Ability to deliver high quality solutions for critical production
   issues - with a quick turn around time Interact with application development
   and other technical teams to determine data, performance, and other issues
   related to the application .
   - Ensure that all production changes are processed according to Change
   Management policies and procedures.
   - Ensure that production level changes are fully documented

*Skills/Qualifications.:*

   - Bachelor's Degree - with a desire to work in an information systems
   environment.
   - *5-7 years of demonstrated design and development experience with the
   PeopleSoft applications. Should be very proficient in PeopleTools,
   Application Designer, PeopleCode (procedural, object oriented and
   application packages), Application Engine and Workflow*
   - Knowledge and *experience in designing and developing interfaces using
   PeopleSoft Integration technologies*
   - *Sound understanding of PeopleSoft CRM's Support,Field Service,
   Customer Data Model (CDM), Business Object Relationship Model (BORM) and
   Common modules*
   - Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
   - Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
   environment
   - Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills.

*Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*

Web Development : XML, Middleware : WebLogic, Database Development : Oracle,
Documentation Tools : Visio, Design Skills & Tools : Data Modeling, Analysis
Skills : Business Analysis

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted resume, rate and Contact details to the below email ID*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**