Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Siebel Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 6 Month Contract

Rate: $38-40/hr (Not Negotiable)

Technology & Operations

Computer Proficiency Level: Advanced

Computer Skills/Software: Siebel, Web, Visio, Word, Excel

Job Description:

  a.. The individual performing the role of a Senior Business Analyst will be
required to analyze business and functional requirements provided from the
business. The individual must be able to partner with technology resources to
translate the requirements into technical requirements. The analyst must have
the ability to document functional and operational impacts to associates and
customers.
  b.. Individual must have the ability to assist in the completion and
documentation of designs functional and technical. Must have the ability to
provide expert knowledge on assigned tasks, functionality and
associate/customer processes.
  c.. Implement project management processes and methodologies to help ensure
that projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality
standards, meet customer & Client expectations, wherever applicable
  d.. Manages project teams for complex business area initiatives, ensuring
that assigned areas are fully represented on corporate strategic projects,
wherever applicable
  Responsibilities: The individual performing the role of a Senior Business
Analyst will be required to analyze business and functional requirements
provided from the business. The individual must be able to partner with
technology resources to translate the requirements into technical requirements.
The analyst must have the ability to document functional and operational
impacts to associates and customers.
  e.. Individual must have the ability to assist in the completion and
documentation of designs functional and technical. Must have the ability to
provide expert knowledge on assigned tasks, functionality and
associate/customer processes.
  f.. Implement project management processes and methodologies to help ensure
that projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality
standards, and meet customer & expectations, wherever applicable.
  g.. Manages project teams for complex business area initiatives, ensuring
that assigned areas are fully represented on corporate strategic projects,
wherever applicable.

Requirements:

  a.. Have extensive experience delivering functional requirements for a
CRM/Siebel, Web, or packaged solution.
  b.. Must possess strong analytical skills and communication skills including
the ability to influence at the executive level.
  c.. Demonstrate the ability to facilitate meetings and drive a group to
consensus both in person and remotely.
  d.. Demonstrate the capacity to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and
shifting priorities as directives may change frequently.
  e.. Candidates must demonstrate a combination of business aptitude,
quantitative skills, strategic and creative thinking and distinguished written
and oral communications skills.
  f.. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Word required

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.