Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Linux/Windows System Admin

Location:  Charlotte, NC(Need Local Only)

Duration:  7 months

C2C Rate:  $35 - 37/hr(Not Negotiable)

LINUX/WINDOWS Administrator

Job Purpose/ Description

Primary Responsibilities (Role):

Linux RedHat 5.2 and Windows 2000/2003 System Administration on HP hardware.

Build HP/Windows and Linux infrastructure on an as needed basis.

Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on systems problem resolution activities
and tools.

Identifies and recommends process improvements to provide more effective
troubleshooting of complex hardware and software problems.

Develop partnerships with engineering, operations, and application development
groups.

Report on progress to technical lead, project manager and technology
management.

Provide secondary support on VMware migration project on an as needed basis.

Provide day-to-day support of Windows and Linux environments.

Work Experience (Required):

         5+ years experience of Windows and Linux administration (OS/hardware)

         3+ years experience working with Windows IIS and Apache web servers

         3+ years experience working in a large distributed environment

         3+ years experience with O/S level scripting for Linux and Windows

Working Knowledge (Nice to Have):

         Systems management technologies (e.g. Tivoli Framework/related
products, HP SIM, WSUS)

         LAN/WAN technologies and network protocols (e.g. routers, switches,
TCP/IP)

         SAN/NAS technologies (preferably Hitachi, NetApp)

         Database technologies (e.g. Oracle. MS SQL. MySQL)

         VMware ESX 3.5

General skills (Required):

Excellent conceptual and analytical skills

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Able to produce technical documentation

Ability to work on a team or independently in a fast paced dynamic environment

Willing to write detailed documentation and adhere to corporate
standards/change management policies

Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience is required

Relevant technical certifications are a plus

Tasks and Responsibilities:

         May be required to coordinate small numbers of junior staff in the
execution of projects.

         Responds to direct questions from IT Management or the business on the
effects of emerging technologies on product development and business
directions.

Required education/experience:

BS / Masters Degree (MS) or technical institute degree / certificate in
Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, technical
designations and work experience.

Approximately 5 to 7 years of related experience in IT functions.

Typically experienced across two IT areas or single operational area across
multiple computing platforms.

Responsibilities more heavily weighted toward analytics than operations.

Practical experience of project management disciplines.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.