*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for SAP Business Analyst *

* *

*Location   :  Biscayne Blvd Miami , FL*

* *

*Duration   :  6 Months*

*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*

* *

*Job Description*

This individual will perform functional analysis, technical design, and
testing associated with the implementation and support of the *SAP FI/CO, FM
and GM *applications. The individual will work with project management,
process leads, business analysts, and system users to develop business
process solutions.

* *

*Skills & Experience required: *

   - Assist or develop all relevant *financial, budget, and Grant Management
   processes in accordance with SAP ECC functionality and MDCPS
business *processes

   - Review MDCPS process requirements and suggest further enhancements and
   improvements where possible
   - Assists in defining user Authorization
   - Identify needs for systems development, specify requirements, and
   review data requirements for development
   - Develop interface designs to existing legacy systems
   - Assist in development of* Business Process Procedures *for users of the
   SAP system
   - Assist in the preparation and validation of end user training and
   documentation
   - Assist in identifying data to be cleansed
   - Design and/or revise all relevant financial, budget, and Grants
   Management policies and procedures
   - *3 years minimum SAP FI/CO, FM and GM experience required *
   - K-12 experience desirable
   - Good working knowledge of grants management, finance, workflows,
   budgeting, position control, year-end closing, revenue forecasting, and
   uploading budget from external sources
   - Documentation o*f experience in unit testing of functional specs and
   implementation *
   - Experience in developing, writing, and/or reviewing business process
   procedures
   - Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written
   - Skill in writing accurate document specifications

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

* *

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**