Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SQL Developer/DBA opportunity with one of  my client's
in Philadelphia, PA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

New spot for SQL Developer/DBA

Philadelphia, PA

3-6 months contract to hire

EAD or Green Card

Rate 50/hr

–Applications Development. This position primarily requires SQL Server / DTS
development with some administration skills. This is a contract to hire
position.

Qualifications  Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
discipline.  4+ years of Database Administration (DBA) and database
development experience with demonstrated abilities to write Data Definition
Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML) scripts. Ability to
analyze business requirements and architect database designs and build
solutions using SQL Server 2000/2005 Advanced T-SQL and Data Transformation
Services (DTS) package development skills. Database performance measuring,
monitoring and tuning skills. Ability to review development work of others
to assess ways to improve software performance. Ability to work in a
heterogeneous (SQL Server and Oracle) environment Demonstrated experience
working with Unicode and international character data sets are required.
Microsoft certification (MCTS SQL Server 2005) preferred Role Description:
This position will play the key role in the design and development of
database capabilities necessary for the internationalization of the software
as well as the requirements gathering, design, construction and testing of
both utilities to convert data and integrate multiple existing applications
in each target country.

Working under the direction of Manager, Information Technology  the Senior
Technical Analyst – Applications Development will be responsible for
participating in sessions to discuss and document conversion and integration
requirements for the proposed solution.  Interaction with onshore and
offshore developers in assessing data design changes needed based on
internationalization and localization efforts will be necessary.  Excellent
design skills and development skills are essential.

Level of Accountability  Demonstrates thorough understanding of requirement
specification, design, coding, structure, operation and testing of
information systems. Demonstrates proficiency with one or more technology
environments, and the ability to learn and apply new and emerging concepts
efficiently. Tests, implements, documents, and maintains system components
based on specifications.   In more advanced technical levels within the
band, the position demonstrates expert understanding in the IT Process,
serving as a resource to others providing technical leadership in their area
of specialization. Builds and maintains strong working knowledge of the
business area and the applications that support it.  Develops a basic
understanding of the industry and the products and services of the client.
Has a solid understanding of how systems effect and benefit clients. Can
produce basic documentation of a new or proposed system, methodology or
structure.   Effectively contributes to project plans and work output of the
group.  Shares knowledge effectively within the work team.  Customizes
presentations to the interests of the audience.  Works in an environment
where outputs are reviewed during project execution.  Conducts complete
diagnosis of most business problems, factoring in a strong understanding of
the technical architecture.  Anticipates implementation obstacles. Can
analyze many cross-technology and cross platform issues.  Acts as a
technical advisor to project teams, providing special technical expertise.
Strong experience with all phases of the project life cycle

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

SQL Server / DTS development

Database Administration (DBA)

Data Manipulation Language (DML) scripts

Data Definition Language (DDL)

Data Transformation Services (DTS)

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty