*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for Oracle Peoplesoft Programmer.*

* *

*Duration:  7 Months*

* *

*Location:  New York, NY*

* *

* *

   - Client’s employee information system (EIS) and its sub-systems support
   HR and numerous other departments in employee processes relating to Personal
   management, compensation, labor relations training, safety and security.
   - Client is currently using Oracle database 8i on HP-UX11 with Peoplesoft
   HCM 8 SPI and peopletools 8.17.13 along with BlueBird (now Opentext) 2.62 as
   their fully integrated document management system with hr benefits
   administration and ebenefits modules for all current employees, new hires
   and separated employees.
   - In addition, client is utilizing Oracles Enterprise Learning Management
   (ELM) system version 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.49.09 to track and monitor all
   internal and external training for employees.

*Responsibilities:*

   - The Oracle Peoplesoft Programmers, Class 1 shall provide designing,
   programming, debugging, and modifications of *Peoplesoft HCM Application
   environment.*
   - The Peoplesoft Developer writes code, completes programming and
   performs testing using current programming languages and
technologies *(including
   Peoplesoft development tool UNIX scripts and batch processing tools)* and
   subsequently creats documentation and procedures for installation and
   maintenance.
   - Responsibilities also include interfacing with users to define system
   requirements or necessary modifications.

*Qualifications:*

   - Consultants with strong oracle *Peoplesoft HCM, ELM, candidate gateway,
   e-recruit and employee self service experience *are preferred for this
   engagement
   - Excellent communications and presentations skills and candidates must
   have ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, upper
   management, etc in both formal and informal situations.
   - Proven experience implementing systems in a large-scale oracle and
   database environment
   - Ability to work ender stress with “time Critical” deadlines and
   expectations
   - Ability to handle high levels of responsibility, self directed, with
   strong organizational project management skills
   - A high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and
   independent judgment

* *

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**