Urgent --- *PeopleSoft EPM Consultant (OOTB EPM, MDW, Tree Manager, EPM
Security, EPM Foundation)* --- NYC, NY --- 6-12 Months

*Need EAD/GC/Citizen…. If not H1B strong candidate should be fine*

We have a direct requirement in NYC with one of our client.

*We know the Project Manager with the client.*

*PeopleSoft EPM***

Rate: all inclusive

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*1.  A minimum of four (4) years knowledge transfer and project design
related to Peoplesoft implementation.   ***

*2. A minimum of four (4) years knowledge transfer of OOTB EPM Peoplesoft
for Client.*

*3. Ability to provide insight into ETL methods for customizing EPM,
especially MDW. *

*4. A minimum of two (2) years specific knowledge of how Client’s data are
transformed into facts and dimensions.   *

* Specific and thorough knowledge of EPM implementation including: *

*5.   EPM Security - 1 year minimum*

*6. EPM Foundation *

*7.  Relevant Enterprise Components *

*8.  Tree Manager – 1 year minimum*