Hi Team,

Please do let me know if you have anyone fit for this position. Thanks!

Duration:  6 months +

Location:  Allentown PA

Rate: $40/hr

Candidates must have strong C# skills as well as strong Oracle backend
experience with PL/SQL.  We are looking for candidates with 8+ years of
experience and they must be within a reasonable driving distance to
Allentown PA for an in person interview.

Title: C# Developer with Oracle PL/SQL

Job Description:

We are currently looking for a C# Developer for our direct client located in
Allentown PA.  This is a 6 month + contract with a strong likelihood of
being extended.  Candidates must have experience working with an Oracle
background and have PL/SQL.

Skills:

C# .Net web development skills, Oracle and PL/SQL

Experience with the Agile software development methodology is a bonus but
not a requirement