*LOCALS REQUIRED*

Location - Toledo, OH
Start Date - asap after interview process and background check
Term - 1 to 2 yrs
Work Schedule - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Pay Rate - $35 per hr

Scope - approximately 50% of the time will be providing 2nd level support
for an OS390 mainframe system. Currently our client has resources in house
that handle the day to day operations of the Mainframe, this request is
intended to procure skill sets to handle management of the plex, boot
processing, CICS management, and all second level resources that deal with
application and systems management of the Mainframe.
Tasks would include the following:
System Response Time Issues
Network Response Time Issues
Operational Support
Data Backup
Restore Request Processing
Disaster Recovery Processing
Security
Programming languages
CICS Support Packages
Additionally, we would require this resource to possess a some level of
Midrange skills, where they would spend the remaining 50% of their time in
support of O-I’s Midrange environment. Experience with Unix, windows,
backups, security, etc. would be a positive.

 *Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*

*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **

1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Ste 240 Dallas TX 75038

http://cigniti.typepad.com/cigniti_bridging_the_gaps/
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAE21A.E4137D30]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/syedmuzafferali