Hi,

We are looking for a HP UNIX ADMINISTRATOR Consultant for our Direct Client
requirement.

If you find any of your consultant matching to this requirement, can share
their profiles  to phil.sam...@adaminfotech.com

Please send me the consultant updated resume

Title                 :       HP UX ADMINISTRATOR

Duration          :       6 Months

Location          :       New Jersey (Raritan)

Roles and Responsibilities:

1)    4 – 6 years of UNIX system administration experience • Performing
technical support for mid range & high end HPUNIX server incidents. Perform
and coordinate for root cause analysis of identified problems.
2)    Administration of Operating System Cluster •MC SG •vPar/nPar •Business
Copy Superdomes Ignite • NIS, NIS+ / DNS administration – Design, Configure
& update NIS maps Configure NFS / Automount filesystems, troubleshoot and
fix errors with NFS / Automount access. • Perform Patch selection, testing
and create Patch deployment scripts. Deploy Patches periodically and on need
basis • LVM/File system administration - Create new filesystems,
extend/reduce existing filesystems.
3)    Shell/Perl Scripting - Write scripts to automate batch jobs.
Monitoring of system availability and resources, alert automation,
Troubleshooting and fixing errors with existing shell and perl scripts. •
Participate in Change and Configuration Management process of Buyer, perform
required Configuration Management activity to update configuration
management database. Conduct periodic audits for accuracy.
4)    Rebuilding the production and development enterprise computing
environments. • Configuring servers for different business and
infrastructure units. • Performing Disaster Recovery tests and verification.
• Will also be responsible for interfacing with Buyer clients and performing
FDA validation work on regulated servers. • Responsible for the creation and
maintenance of servers that will support Buyer’s e-Business efforts.