Hi Greetings !!!

Here below I have very urgent opening with me for Mobile Developer at GA.
Please let me know if you have anyone available with you.

Mobile Developer (2 Positions)

Alpharetta, GA

6+ month contract

Pay $45/Hr the Max

Job Description:

The Mobile Developer builds mobile application features by analyzing use
cases, user experience, architectural and design requirements to develop
unit tests and to construct code to satisfy the unit tests. Mobile
Developers focus on delivering mobile user interfaces, hardware
interoperation, and on-device data services Work with the server-side team
to port a specific application, to the Blackberry Platform.

Skills Requirements:

5+ years J2ME - mobile java development experience

2 years of development experience on the iPhone, Android or BlackBerry
platform.

Experience with iPhone, Android or Blackberry JDE to include:

MDS runtime, interactive application development, memory management, file
I/O, network and socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading,
application performance analysis and tuning, benchmarking and unit testing
is desired.

Preferred Skills:

3 years Blackberry - RIM SDK - JAVA experience, mobile video streaming

STORM, BOLD or CURVE experience

Complete at least one Blackberry *App World* submission

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)