Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:  System Administrator*

*Location:  *Santa Clara, CA

*Duration: *9+ month

*Technical/Functional Skills: *

-        5+ years of relevant IT experience or education

-        *Position requires candidate to presently reside in the Silicon
Valley*

-        Manage requests on a ticketing system

-        Manage all IT Resources

-        Deploy, setup and maintain enterprise grade hardware from various
manufactures.

-        Work with customers to insure that the setup and configuration of
hardware and operating systems is transparent to the
production/development/testing environments

-        Provides technical support and training to internal customers by
performing the following duties.

-        Analyze complex customer issues to identify problem area(s),
recommend solution and take corrective action

-        Accurately gather information and document customer issues through
the help desk tool

-        Provide excellent and courteous customer service and communication
skills

-        Respond to incoming customer inquiries

-        Have a strong understanding of networking, server and desktop
technologies

-        Broad exposure to enterprise hardware class hardware both on the
desktop and back office.

-        Advanced Windows experience, Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP & 7 in
particular

-        Exposure to CLI interface on Cisco switches is a plus

-        Good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills on a variety of hardware
& software

-        Good technical communication & documentation skills, ability to
communicate with our local user community and remote teams at other Atheros
locations.

-        Ability to work both independently with little supervision as well
as in a team environment

-        Ability to prioritize tasks

-        Good organizational skills

-        Ability to lift up to 50lbs

-        Basic LINUX experience

-        LAN Desk management console experience is a plus

-        Ability to multi-task and understand changing priorities

-        Ability to work well with a team but also independently as needed

-        Follow documented processes and procedures

-        General positive customer service attitude

-        Project management skills

-        Good follow up and a since of ownership of issues

-        Action, detail oriented individual with the ability to self
initiate

* *

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*