Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

   I need a strong Business Analyst with some payment gateway
experience *(Absolutely
Must have in-depth EBT – electronic benefit transfer or food stamps exp
along with gift card and payment gateway exp)  *for our client in Marshall,
MN.  See below to see what the project is about.

*
*

*
*