*Greetings! *

Please have  a look of below requirement,

*Please Respond on** **r...@infologitech.com*

*Minimum 12 or 12+ Years of IT Experience Required & Preferred*

*Job title:- C#, .net and WCF Lead
Location:- SUNRISE,FL
Duration:- Long term
Rate:- DOE*

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

* *

*1) C#, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, Visual studio 2010, .NET framework 4.0,
ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>, SQL server 2008, TFS, Microsoft Enterprise
library

2) WCF 4.0 (windows communication foundation)

3) IIS 7.0, experience with hosting WCF services on IIS

4) WF (windows workflow foundation - not required but desirable)

5) Has worked with UML diagrams, design patterns and database schemas

6) Has developed code using 3-tier architecture.

7) Has hands on development experience working in a high traffic public
facing portal/website

8) Healthcare experience desirable but not required*

*Regards,*

*Raj*

*[image: cid:image004.jpg@01CC195E.9B37FE20]***

*50 Crag wood Rd ¶ Suite 209¶ South Plain field ¶New Jersey 07080¶ *

*Phone: **908-315-5640** (Direct)¶ Phone: **732-927-2460** Ext-**208***

*Fax: 732 626 6513*

*Email:  **r...@infologitech.com* <mailto...@infologitech.com>**

*Gmail:* raj.infologit...@gmail.com <:raj.infologit...@gmail.com>

*Ymail: *raj.infologit...@ymail.com**

* *

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"* in the subject line with the
e-mail address this message was received.We are sorry for the inconvenience
(if any) caused to you.