Hello,

I have an urgent openings on    *Business Intelligence developer* *With
E-Commerce*  Position with my client. Let me know if you have any of your
consultants available. Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full
name, contact details, Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           Business Intelligence developer*
*With E-Commerce*     **

Project Duration           :           6 months

City                              :           King of Prussia

State                             :           PA

Interview Type            :           Locals Needed. F2F Must

*Primary Skills                        :           BI developer with .Net
and retail/ecommerce experience.*

* *

*Secondery Skills:*

·         Around 6 years of IT experience as a BI Developer, SQL Server
Developer and .NET Developer in Financial, Health Care, Insurance and
Retail domains.

·         Extensive working experience in database development, for
creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views,
Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL
in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i/10g.

·         Experience in database backup, recovery and restoration tasks.

·         Configuring, Managing logins for SQL Server database user
accounts.

·         Worked on migration of data using various utilities like DTS,
Import/Export, Attach/Detach and Copy Database.

·         Hands-on experience in developing different Ad-hoc Reports like
Tabular, Matrix, Drilldown, etc using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).

·         Involve in OLTP and OLAP logical and physical modeling using Star
and Snow Flake Schemas.

·         Extensive Experience in Creating, Populating and maintaining Data
marts. Thorough knowledge of Features, Structure, Attributes, Hierarchies,
Star and Snow Flake Schemas of Data Marts.

·         Designed high level ETL architecture for overall data transfer
from OLTP to OLAP with the help of SSIS.

·         Designed and developed various ad-hoc reports for different home
diagnosis tests such as Drill down, Pie charts, Graphs using SQL Server
Reporting Services (SSRS).

*

Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303