*Subject  : Mainframe Cobol ETL Developer
Location : Grand Rapids, Michigan
Duration : 6+ months

Job Description:*
This position will be responsible for the analysis of new development needs
of mainframe ETL Procedures and resolving issues that arise with current
code.  Because our mainframe environment is mature, a qualified candidate
must be able to ramp up quickly in multi faceted systems.  He/She will work
closely with a lead and our database team members to collect the
requirements for development.  Detailed specifications may not always be
provided, therefore, the ability to digest information, ask
probing/analytical questions and provide value in a high paced environment
is a necessity.

Required Skills and Abilities
Teradata ETL tools
Previous experience using Mainframe to Teradata ETL tools.

*Thanks & Regards,
--
Ranadheer
Technical recruiter