We are looking for high energy performers who enjoy technical recruitment and willing to make a long term career in US IT staffing industry.

We are looking for Technical Recruiters(5)  at our offshore Ameerpet, Hyderabad Office.

Job Description:

• Manage and execute end to end recruitment process from resourcing, searching, screening, target hunting, negotiating and recruiting candidates for varied IT skills.

• Use effective resourcing strategies such as Job Portals, Internet sourcing, Networking.

• Aggressively work through Portals and Social Networking sites to identify candidates with correct skill set

• Negotiate and finalize W2/1099/C2C terms with the candidates or vendors.

• Complete necessary paper-work with all parties in recruitment cycle.

Desired Candidate:

• 1 – 3 yrs of experience in full lifecycle recruiting for technical/technology related positions in US Staffing domain.

• Should have expertise and experience understanding different IT technologies

• Good knowledge of different employment status like W2, corp-to-corp, and 1099 for US Citizens, GC, H1B, TN and EAD holders.

• Should have excellent negotiation & Vendor management skills.

• MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet research skills.

• Willing to work in Night Shift as per US timings.

• Effective communication and negotiation skills to impress top talent.

PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO j...@cougartechtech.us AND ja...@cougartech.us

We are conductuing interviews on 04/15/2012(Sunady) at below mentioned Address.

Feel Free to Contact me on:  9948737373

Address:

Cougar Tech Services Pvt Ltd.
Yerroju Residency
 IDBI Bank Lane
Ameerpet, Hyderabd.
Feel free to contact for location : 040-42221114, 9966378667

Land Mark: First right from Bank of Baroda.

Thanks and Regards
Jawed Mohammed
Cougar Tech Inc
41829 Albrae St,  Suite #102, Fremont, CA,
Contact:(510) 870 3408  Fax: (510) 280 6060
E-mail:
ja...@cougartech.ushttp://www.cougartech.us
 jaweed2...@ymail.com  I    jawed...@gmail.com