*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: Web Analytics Business Analyst
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract

The Manager is looking for people that have worked with Qlickview and have
good SQL skills.  They need to be a web analytics expert - ideally the
person that wrote the book on this as opposed to someone that has read the
book.  Must understand web traffic, Qlickview, SQL, Conversion, etc ie -
understanding why and how much time people spend looking at a web site).
This person needs the SQL to be able to look at Data and understand where
the problem is.  They need to see the big picture and will be representing
this Manager at Sr. Level Meetings.

Required:
The candidate should have 4 or more years of experience in Web Traffic
Analysis projects.
Experience in environments with Web Analytics and Google Analytics
Good understanding of KPI’s and Conversions, Exposures, etc. in Web Traffic
analysis.
Very strong SQL  experience.
Ability to Experience in querying data in Normalized as well as Dimensional
data models
Work with cross functional teams to ensure alignment on goals and tactics
Support agile processes for fluid delivery of data, information, and
analyses to the business
Must be able to interact with all levels of Management - up to C Level.

Web Analytics Business/Data Analyst
Job level: Senior
responsible for the design and implementation efforts for business
intelligence solutions. BI Analysts will have unique opportunity to define
andimplement next generation of Enterprise BI solution. Given the dynamic
nature of our organization we are looking for an individual with a diverse
background, someone with a product focus, but with a BI background and web
analytics experience. 50% hands on 50% architecture.  But that is not hard
and fast.

BI Software
Qlikview, Microstrategy, Google , SQL

Responsibilities:
Interacts with Business users to understand business reporting needs
related to web traffic
Business Requirements definition
Helps the BI/DW architects/developers in implementing the DW/BI system
enhancements
Writes and executes SQL to reconcile data between Source and Target
databases in the DW/BI system
Data validation and reconciliation
Support the reporting and analysis of our product initiatives (AB Testing,
OLAP Analysis, Data Mining, etc.)
Maintain balance between architecture requirements and specific business
group needs
Research and educate on the use of the BI platform for strategic
decision-making

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC