Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested

and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

Position      : PeopleSoft Admin/Oracle DBA
Location     : Central Florida
Duration     : Full Time
VISA STATUS: USC, GC, EAD

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Provide PeopleSoft Admin support.
Perform Oracle DBA duties including: install, configure and support
databases for application development team.
Configure and maintain all PS environments, including web servers and
application servers for HRMS and Portal.
Ensure the proper function of PIA and the process scheduler.
Install PeopleSoft upgrades, bundles, updates and patches
Monitor system performance of databases, process schedulers.
Ensure security of the system architecture
Tune SQRs, SQL, SQL Statements and App Engine code.
Responsible for code migration and change control procedures.
Applications/web server configuration and maintenance.
Disaster recovery planning and execution

TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT:
Oracle 9i and 10g , PeopleTools 8x, Weblogic (in support of PeopleSoft),
UNIX Shell Scripts, PeopleSoft Administration

SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
3-5 years PeopleSoft Administration Oracle DBA including upgrades, Oracle
database installations, performance tuning, Capacity planning
Disaster recovery planning
SSL
Apache (in support of PeopleSoft)
Espresso scheduling software
Oracle 9i and 10g, Oracle 11g  preferred.
PeopleTools 8x

EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other

Thank you,
Jacob John
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave,k