Hope you are doing great.

I hope you are looking for a new project. Please go through the requirement
below and revert me back if you are   comfortable with this requirement...

Please send your resumes to  *msur...@crescensinc.com*

   - **Role         : Java UI Developer

   - Location   : Seattle, WA
   - Duration   : 6 Months
   - positions   : 5
   - Start date  : Immediate

Basic Qualifications

   - Bachelor’s degree – preferably in computer science or a similar degree
   - 3+ years of Software development experience with multiple release
   cycles using Java or any other high level programming language
   - Expert web development skills, including mobile and desktop browser
   HTML, CSS, JavaScript
   - Experience creating scalable, high performance JavaScript Web
   Applications

Preferred Qualifications

   - Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
   - Knowledge of JQuery and JQueryUI or other scripting libraries (e.g.
   Closure, Dojo, MooTools)
   - Knowledge of Perl
   - Experience in Mobile development
   - Has programmed in an object oriented language such as Java, C#, C++,
   or the like before
   - Experience developing AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and
   frameworks
   - Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working
   application designs.

Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability

*Note: We can sponsor any work visas (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, Green Card (GC) if
required, for qualified candidates.*

***Thanks and Regards,*

*Suresh.M*

*Recruiter*

*Crescens Inc.*

*255 Old New Brunswick Road*

*Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854*

*Mail: **msur...@crescensinc.com* <msur...@crescensinc.com> |

IM –*sureshmurugasan**    PH: 732 305 2858 EXT 454*

* | **www.crescensinc.com* <http://www.crescensinc.com/>* | "**E-Verify
Employer**"*
*
*