 I have an urgent job requirement for* SR. JAVA DEVELOPER @
Jacksonville/Gainesville, FL. *

*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *

*Title : SR. JAVA DEVELOPER *

*Location : Jacksonville/Gainesville, FL *

*Duration : 9 - 12 Months Plus Contract *

*Max Rate : $45/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

*
*

 *Job Description: *

 Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications
or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies: *Java,
J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, Servlets, JSF, and Prime Faces 3.x. *

In addition, Familiarity with Oracle Databases and Stored Procedures.

Must be able to apply *SDLC* *concepts* and *Agile* *Scrum* *methodologies*.,

Have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.

Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.

Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with
business owners.

5+ years of prior Java development experience required.

 *Job Requirement: *

 -Minimum 5 Years experience in *Java - J2EE.*

-Minimum 5 Years experience in *Oracle experience is a must with PL/SQL. *

-Minimum 3 Years experience in* JSF experience. *

-Minimum 2 Years experience in *Prime Faces. *

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*