Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *BUSINESS ANALYST @ Torrance, CA. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : BUSINESS ANALYST *

*Location : Torrance, CA *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Face-To-Face Interview *

* *

*Primary Skills: Business Analysis 3-5 yrs *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Business Analyst based out of Torrance, who can provide sales, delivery
and resource management leadership in North America.

 Need candidates who can come for in-person interview

 *Roles & Responsibilities: *

-Conduct Business Analysis activity at client site.

-Perform Requirements Gathering activity through user interviews &
discussions. Create Business Requirements document and traceability matrix.

-Create Use cases of the applications in scope.

-Contribute in conceptualizing, developing and rolling out BA service
offerings and solutions

-Maintain knowledge repository

-Manage BA related risks on projects

-Report consolidated delivery status to management

-Manage delivery escalations

-Ensure optimum level of collaboration and knowledge sharing.

-Select, rollout and operationalize BA tools.

-Provide core BA training, collaborate with Vertical heads for domain
training.

 *Job Requirement: *

-3 years - Business Analysis - *Domain Knowledge - Manufacturing *

-2 years in Business Analysis - *Requirements Gathering and requirements *

-Minimum 2 years experience in *Business Analysis - Requirements Management
*

-Good Communication Skills

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*
*SKYMAX LLC. *
P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
www.skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*