Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SYSTEMS ENGINEER - LINUX
ADMINSTRATOR @ Research Triangle Park, NC. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : SYSTEMS ENGINEER - LINUX ADMINSTRATOR *

*Location : Research Triangle Park, NC *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

*Max Rate : $40/hr on C2C(All Inclusive) *

* *

*Primary Skills: Linux Administration 5+yrs *

* *

*Job Description :*

*Project Summary: *

* *

Research, design, implement, and troubleshoot information systems and
technology solutions in support of business needs. Document help desk
troubleshooting procedures, operations manuals, and user guidance.

 *Job Requirement: *

-Foundation in *UNIX/LINUX system administrator *

-*Common email, RFCs *and *messaging* *operations*

-Basic networking fundamentals

-Detail Oriented

-Customer Focused

 *Preferred Education: *

BS Degree

 *Experience: *

5 years of experience are required

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*
*SKYMAX LLC. *
P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
www.skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*