*Hi,*

*Trust you are doing great. *

*Pull Skill Technologies is exited to let you know about wonderful and
multiple contract/contract to hire job opportunities for you with our
clients. *

*If you are interested and available then please reply me with the
following. *

I have a new requirement for *.Net Developer *from *Florida Agency for
Healthcare Administration*.

I appreciate your business and would like to continue working with Pull
Skill Technologies. Please, let me know if you have suitable consultants
for this position.

I look forward to hearing from you.

*Position Code, Title and Location: *7105 - Application Development Analyst
- Tallahassee, FL
*Start Date*: ASAP
*Estimated Duration*: 12 months
*Type: *Temporary Project
*Remote or Onsite: *On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.
*Additional Information: *Health Care and Benefits Available
Application Development Analyst.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Monitor and collaborate on Division of IT Information Systems
Development Methodology (ISDM) compliance;

·         Provide software development programming estimates as directed;

·         Develop software applications in conformances with the adopted
agency methodologies, standards and practices;

·         Develop and execute software test plans as directed;

·         Develop software and application documentation conforming to
agency standards;

·         Participate as directed in activities under the direction of an
agency IT Project Sponsorship, including the respective IT Team Lead and
stakeholders.

*Requirements:*

·         Experience with Object Oriented Programming (C#);

·         Experience with Multi-tier Architecture (Three Layered Service
Pattern);

·         Experience with RDBMS (SQL Server 2010);

·         Experience with Source Control (TFS and VSS);

·         Experience with .NET Library (MVC3 and 4. NET);

·         Experience with WEB Forms;

·         Experience with XML – Web Service;

·         Experience with IDE (Visual Studio .NET 2010);

·         Experience with Web Server (IIS 7.0);

·         Experience with Language (SQL Server 2010 and Oracle);

·         Experience with Front End (Java Script, HTML 4/5, CSS 2/3).

* *

*Consultant Details:*

*Full Name*

* *