*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Business
Intelligence*. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*  Position  : Business Intelligence
  Location : New York City,NY
  Duration : 6+ months
 *
Position Description   The Business Intelligence and Data Services group
(BIDS) at Morgan Stanley is seeking an experienced IT professional that
will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting QlikView
applications. The candidate must have experience working on QlikView
scripting, data analytics, data modeling and dashboard design using
QlikView. The candidate must also be well versed in the full software
development Lifecycle.

*Skills Required:  *
-        4 plus years working with QlikView design and development
-        Strong understanding of QlikView architecture
-        Good understanding of data modeling concepts
-        Good at Dashboard and UI design
-        Good data analysis skills
-        Strong Database skills(Sybase, DB2)
-        Excellent problem solving skills
-        Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-        Ability to multi-task
*
Skills Desired:  *
-        Working experience on QlikView ver. 11
-        Any migration experience from prior ver. to QlikView 11
-        Experience with Autosys
-        Experience with SAP BusinessObjects

*Regards*

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid