732-835-0098*

* *

*Java Developer*

*Bloomington MN*

*Duration: 12mos*

*Rate:$50/hr on C2C*

*Interview Method: Skype/Phone*

*EAD, Green Cards and Citizens***

*Java Developers with primary **server side/backend development experience**
*

*We have 5 immediate openings in Bloomington MN. *

setting up interviews immediately.****

**Local candidates are preferred, but my client is hiring off of the phone
for these positions.*

**·        **2-7 years development experience****

**·        **Experienced with server-side java technologies: J2EE, Spring,
JPA, JDBC , ORM tools (Hibernate), JMS, web services, XML, XSLT, XML Schema*
***

**·        **Familiar with Enterprise Integration Patterns****

**·        **Comfortable using Eclipse, JUnit and Ant****

**·        **Working knowledge of system design principles****

**·        **Must be familiar with and experienced in the use of: Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, ****

** **

*Java UI Developer *

*Alpharetta, GA-**Local candidates will be considered first before hiring
off of phone*

*Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

*Duration: 12 months + *

*EAD, Green Cards and Citizens***

* *

*Java UI Development opportunity that is hiring immediately. *

*Ideally this candidate will be a solid java developer that has worked
primarily on the UI/frontend development side.*

*Java Web/UI Developer (~ 5 to 7 years experience)*

*Description*

As part of the development team, would be involved in UI and AJAX
development of the web application.****

*Key Skills*

**·        **JavaScript****

**·        **AJAX****

**·        **Dojo****

**·        **CSS****

**·        **JSP/JSTL****

**·        **Java/J2EE****

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** *

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **