Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Business Systems Analyst IV -
SharePoint @ Salem , Oregon. *

updated resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : Business Systems Analyst IV - SharePoint*

*Location : Portland , Oregon *

*Duration : 3 Months Contract *

 *Job Description:*

 A Sharepoint Business Analyst Consultant assists our customers to improve
performance and align business processes/IT with critical business
strategies. The Sharepoint Analyst functions as the advocate for the
customer's users and executive team in the design and implementation of
enabling technology solutions.This role will entail a strong functional and
technical understanding of SharePoint 2010.

 The Sharepoint Business Analyst must possess excellent communication
skills, both written and oral, and must have the ability to effectively
bridge the gap between the business and IT organizations. A Business
Analyst must possess the ability to quickly adapt and contribute to
solution design across a broad range of customers.

 This person will be responsible for working directly with business users
to document requirements, analyze business problems and gauge customer
satisfaction. They will, assist and transfer knowledge to the existing OIS
support resources in order to enhance SharePoint usability and service
adoption, they will develop and maintain end-user documentation, they will
work with other agency teams to ensure customer buy-in to the proposed
solutions.

 *Required Skills:*

-A proven Ability to work directly with the clients/business to
elicit/document requirements and drive functional vision.

-Experience *architecting* *enterprise* *solutions* using *SharePoint*

-A strong functional and technical understanding of *SharePoint* *2010*.

-Excellent oral and written communication skills

-Ability to conduct customer meetings, workshops, and requirements
gathering sessions with clients to understand current uses of
*SharePoint*and potential opportunities to expand SharePoint’s use
within their unit.

-Have experience executing tasks within a structured project environment.

-Knowledge of project management concepts, software development lifecycle
and quality assurance techniques.

-Demonstrated ability to synthesize business requirements into system
functionality within the SharePoint framework

-Be able to facilitate best practices solutions from SharePoint “out of the
box” functionality

-Act as a *Subject Matter Expert *for *SharePoint 2010*

you are interested.**

**Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *