*Location : Austin, TX *

*Duration : 12 Months Contract *

*

* *

*Job Description: *

 *Minimum Requirements: *

*Skills/Experience:5 years *

-Java Enterprise (J2EE) and Linux, Apache web-based applications and/or
batch processes

-J2EE and multi-tiered web application development with Model View
Controller (MVC) frameworks

-Spring Framework

-Java IDE Eclipse/RAD

-Oracle9i/10g/11g

-WebSphere or JBOSS Drools

-Extensible Markup Language (XML), HyperText Markup Language (HTML) with
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)

-Java Server Pages (JSP)

-AJAX Java Scripting

-Oracle Stored Procedures

 *Degree *

Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 10+ years in software
development desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered

 *Preferences: *

*Skills/Experience:2 years *

-Crystal Reports

-Decision modeling (tables/trees) for use in Drools/Rules engine

 *Good communication and interpersonal skills.

you are interested.**

**Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *