fits the below job description.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Oracle HRMS
Nashville,TN
6-12 Months Contract

*Experience :*
8-10 years of experience in the design and implementation of Oracle Human
Capital Management (HCM) Suite including project management, business process
design and delivery.
Experience with the following Oracle HCM Modules preferred: Human
Resources, Advanced Benefits, Self-Service, and iRecruitment in a Release
12 environment.

*Skills*
*Human Resources Information Systems Administration*– Has an advanced
knowledge of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Suite and other Human
Resources technologies and the interactions among multiple systems. Able to
lead the implementation of Oracle HCM and other new technologies including
technologies transition and process design. Able to lead the selection of
new technologies including the analysis of system capabilities with
business needs. Business Process Design – Can formulate and define complex
integrated business processes based on user needs and in-depth knowledge of
applicable business systems and industry requirements.
*Business Solutions Analysis* – Deep experience in analysis, design and
development of business solution analysis from a full life cycle
perspective and capable of guiding others in solution analysis.
IT Change Management – In depth understanding of Change Management
principles as they apply to human resources information systems
implementations
*Communication* - Significant experience in written and verbal
communication and should be capable of communicating effectively across
multiple levels within an organization.
*Project Management* - Capable of effectively leading complex projects
across a range of customers.
*Project Scheduling* – Experienced in using advanced project scheduling
tools to develop large, complex project schedules.