Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Cobol Programmer

Location: Peoria, IL

Length: 1 Year+

1) A minimum of 5 years’ experience in COBOL Programming: DB2, Batch &
On-Line programming, subprograms, Copy libs, DB2 Stored Procedures and
Changeman 2) Mainframe batch processing using JCL and JCL Procs 3) Strong
problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple tasks 4) Strong
interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills 5) Ability to understand
complex problems 6) Experience in payables (or finance). Support and some
development for Accounts/Freight Payable applications. Mainframe skills:
COBOL, JCL, ACF2, DB2, IMS

and implement computer applications software changes including integration
tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions.

Job Responsibilities: Design, code, test, and debug programs of varying
levels of complexity. Provides guidance and assistance to other team
members. Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of
design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints.
Work with vendors on integration of purchased application solutions.
Complex application problem identification and resolution, including
off-shift and weekend support functions. Assists customers with
documentation, training, and usability efforts. Assist more experienced
system development/support personnel in developing solutions to customer
related requests and/or system problems.

Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently on
complex issues. Fully knowledgeable of related infrastructure components
and/or operating environment. Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and
make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Strong knowledge of the
full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis,
through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to
development, testing and delivery. High proficiency in a computer software
application or programming language specifically identified in the
assignment requirements. JavaScript/ JSP, SQL, DB2, IMS, .Net, - C/ C++/
C#/ C/ITK (Teamcenter), Sterling Integrator, HTML/ Web Content Management/
CSS, Cobol/ JCL.

Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
training required. 5-6 years experience required.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.