Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Software Test Analyst* for a 6+ months project with
our *direct* *client* at *Austin, TX*. The qualifications are listed below.

 *Position: Software Test Analyst*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

   -

   Independent verification and validation of computer programs developed
   or acquired for use by the agency.
   -

   Planning and analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to test
   the automation of new or existing systems.
   -

   Independent verification and validation of all computer programs
   developed or acquired by the Project Management Office for use by the
   agency.
   -

   Qualification and acceptance testing of all products prior to their
   release
   -

   Developing processes, procedures, forms and templates for all software
   and system testing
   -

   Inspecting all artifacts and products (whether acquired or developed)
   for agency software products to assure that they were developed, documented
   and tested according to appropriate processes.

 *The successful candidate must have the following skills: *

   -

   Experience with Web based applications and Accessibility testing.

 *The duties of the position will require the analyst to: *

   -

   Test TEA computer programs under the direction of a lead tester.
   -

   Use of automated test tools.
   -

   Track status of testing using Quality Center and other tools
   -

   Perform related tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor.
   -

   Work under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of
   initiative and independent judgment.
   -

   Keep agency supervisor and management informed on issues and the status
   of work planned and complemented by submitting weekly status reports.

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

5

Experience with testing complex web applications

5

Experience with Accessibility testing for ADA compliance.

3

Experience with Oracle 10g (greater) as well as another enterprised database

3

Professional who works well independently or as part of a team

4

Experience with SQL based language

4

Experience in test automation.

 *Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

4

QTP/ALM or similar tools

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*