Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: EMC Solutions Architect

Location: Park Ridge, NJ

Length: 6 Months+

Client's storage infrastructure is being managed by TCS. This resident will
report to the client  manager that also manages TCS.

This resident will provide operational oversight, subject matter expertise,
and guidance to the TCS team. Personality is a key component; must not be
confrontational, should be supportive and provide guidance.

This resident will not have hands-on access to client's systems, but will
need to be technically competent in these technologies.

Previous recent hands-on experience is mandatory.

This person need to review and challenge SAN operations procedures by TCS
in order to prevent outages.

This person does not need formal Project Management experience but must be
able to handle issue tracking, situation management, and be supportive.  Must
be able to make recommendations to the client on where improvements can be
made.

The resident will also be expected to manage the support of the Commvault
environment after the current Commvault resident leaves.

Mandatory experience:

- Brocade to MDS migration

- MDS implementation

- SAN Storage management (VNX, XIV, Netapp)

- Backup management

Nice to have:

- Commvault experience

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.