Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an Requirement for *Direct Client - Senior .Net Software Architect
@ Denver , Colorado 80290. *If you are comfortable with the required
skills, please send me your updated resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : Senior .Net Software Architect *

*Location : Denver , Colorado 80290 *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 Client is in need of a *Senior .NET Software Architect* for a critical
project supporting the state and Colorado counties. We are engaged in
developing an *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC Web application* using *WCF
Services*. The architect will be working alongside our project team to
implement a new web application supporting the conduct of elections in
Colorado.

 The scope of this project is to develop a fully tested and proven solution
for the implementation of a statewide electronic pollbook system that fully
complies with all applicable federal and state laws and the business
requirements of the state and counties.

 *Experience Requirements :*

-*Minimum 10+ years* professional experience in software development using
Microsoft technologies

-3-4 years, experience in architecting full life cycle of SOA applications
using .NET framework3.5/4.0/higher

-Must have extensive experience of 4 plus years in SOA architecture using
WCF WSDL Services (Windows -Communication Foundation) and Client - Server
applications

-Assists more experienced architects in providing high-level analysis and
design reviews

-Experience in implementing the best WCF security methodologies

-Experience in monitoring WCF Service applications and effectively trouble
shooting

-Extensive experience in hosting ASP.NET MVC web applications and WCF
Services in IIS7.0/higher

-Experience envisioning, architecting, developing and setting the strategic
direction of .Net frameworks and delivering both framework and
infrastructure solutions

-Extensive experience as a Microsoft .Net architect; as lead architect on
large scale systems used across enterprises

-Strong interpersonal skill to interact with customers and team members

-Strong communication skills to interact with team members and support
personnel

-Ability to work in a team environment

-Ability to lead others on the project team

-Conducts technical research, testing, evaluation and documentation of
routine hosting/configuration tools and methodologies to ensure that tools
are current and functional

-Works with product development teams and senior designers to develop
architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product

 *Technical Experience Requirements *

-NET Framework3.5/higher

-5-7 years of programming experience in C#.NET

-Extensive experience in ASP.NET MVC3/higher

-Experience in using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Ajax, JSON, Javascript

-3-5 years, experience in WCF Services using WSDL SOAP based services

-Experience in Agile Methodologies

-Using Visual studio 2012/higher

-Enterprise Library 5

-Oracle 10g/11g (Strong SQL, PL/SQL)

 *Plus :*

ASP.NET MVC5 (using Bootstrap user interface framework)

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Visa Expiration Date(MM/DD/YYYY):*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*