*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title:Oracle SQL Database Admin

Location:Minnesota

Duration:6 months

Rate: $55/hr

Client: CSC

The client is looking for U.S. Citizens or GC holders only.

Bachelor's Degree with 3 to 5 years experience.

Main Responsibilities: Plans, designs and installs computerized databases
to include data definition, structure, documentation of databases,
long-range requirements, operational standards/guidelines and protection.

Monitors database activity and file usage ensuring necessary resources are
present so that databases function properly by removing/deleting old or
obsolete files.

Develops data retrieval queries and optimizes data queries within programs
for performance and maintainability.

Determines data to collect and analyzes as appropriate.

Analyzes and determines informational needs and elements, data
relationships and attributes, proposed manipulation, data flow and storage
requirements and data output and reporting capabilities.

Assists development teams in defining logical attributes and
inter-relationships and assists in designing data structures to accommodate
database production, storage, maintenance and accessibility to
enhance performance.

Tests designed applications utilizing database management/general
programming software to enhance performance.

Additional Skills:

Experience SQL Data Base Administrator

Experience with SQL Server 2005 and 2012 Implementation Produce and Analyze
Execution plans with Microsoft SQL Knowledgeable in Analyzing Data Metrics
Proven experience in Tuning and re-writing SQL queries Position is On-Site
in.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*

*Procal Technologies Inc,*

*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*

*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed