Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly check the requirement and revert me back with your available
consultant’s resume and contact details at hars...@idctechnologies.com

*Position : Data Analyst*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Phone and Skype*

*1-2 Years*

*Job Description:*

·         Analyze Data

Examines a scenario or problem, or the analyst regularly pours through data
to discover potential improvement areas (or the story behind the data). She
gathers information from various sources that might help her better
understand the situation and then studies the information to find a
solution (or tell the story to those responsible or interested in the
outcome).

·         Report Results

Ability to tell a story and provide the data visualization that supports
the conclusion.

She communicates the results of her analysis as a comprehensive report to
decision makers and others affected by the results. She usually designs the
report and includes tools that can help those involved easily digest the
data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.

The format will ultimately be re-usable

·         Ability to examine data and draw key information from it

Data is reports (Excel, Dashboards, and various data sources)

Comfortable with interruption of data

Understands how to identify false conclusions, key indicators of trends
(positive and negative)

·         Ability to ‘tell a story’ with data – examples:

We have fewer outages now than 30 days ago, why?

Our internal user satisfaction is higher than our external users
(customers), what is different about how they view our product, platform,
etc.?

·         Ability to develop a ‘standardized report’ for various types of
data. Example:

Showing the trend of release stability improvements week over week

Creating the PPT slide that conveys the information and the story behind

*Regards,*

*Harshit Goel*

*IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |

Email:  hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com