*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

*Networking engineer with VOIP, SIP experience*Work location: could be
either Moorestown or PhillyDuration: 6 monthsExperience: 5+ yearsRate
- $40.00 per hr on c2c all inclusive
*Required:*Experience in a multi-product, multi-vendor network
integrationenvironment in telecom, cable voice.Expert level experience
with Broadworks architecture. Must befamiliar with the different
network elements that compose the BroadworksVOIP platform.

In-depth strong working knowledge of SIP/SDP and TCP/IP.Working
knowledge of various Commercial Voice CPE productsKnowledge of Hosted
and Centrex network solutionKnowledge of IMS, Packet cable and
associated protocolsKnowledge of SS7 and ISDN PRI is
requiredExperience in test tools such as SAGE, Hammer, Hammer
XMS,SIPp.Working experience with HPQC / ALM or other similar
testmanagement toolStrong oral and written communications skillsHighly
productive quick learner that seeks and accepts challenges.Excellent
team player with Can-Do attitude and works well under pressure

Thanks & Regards

Sriram,
Saperedata Inc.,sri...@saperedata.com
Direct: 732-429-1833
1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2
Iselin,Nj 08830
Fax #201-508-2996

cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you
registered to receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line at sri...@saperedata.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed