*Title: Business Objects Data Services Developer*

*Location:   Parsippany NJ*

*Duration:    12 months +      *

Seeking a highly experienced & motivated individual to join our dynamic
team. This candidate will be part of the EDIMS Data Operations & Management
team and be responsible for development & maintenance of data applications
and data stewardship for several applications throughout multiple
environments.

Primary Technical Skills –

*Business Objects Data Services (3.x, 4.x), SQL Server 2005-2008, T-SQL,
Data*

*Excellent communication skills is key.*

*Strong SQL Server is also mandatory*.

 *Essential Functions and Tasks*

   - Development and maintenance of BODS ETL packages
   - Data analysis and data processing analysis
   - Data mining & business data analysis
   - Adhoc data requests
   - Performance tuning of queries to achieve maximum performance.
   - Development of SQL jobs
   - Contribute recommendations for database and data processing improvement

* Knowledge and Skills*

   - Expertise with Business Objects Data Services
   - Expertise with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
   - Expertise with TSQL, index tuning, profiler and query plans
   - Expertise with various data structures
   - Strong data analysis skills
   - Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
   - Technical documentation skills required for documentation of all work
   done
   - Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting
   techniques
   - Exceptional written and oral communication skills
   - Highly motivated with ability to work independently as well as a
   strong team player

   - Ability to step up in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking,
   prioritization & time management are daily exercises
   - Experience using *Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS) a plus*

*  Education and Work Experience*

   - Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
   - BS in Computer Science or related work experience field required
   - Willing to work 24/7 in case of Support issues
   - Previous experience in healthcare or financial services

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*