Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Position  : QA tester
Location  : Charlotte, NC - (*F2F Interview*)
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

**Must be available to interview onsite in Charlotte**

*Job Description:*
we are looking for a tester with a development background if possible. This
will allow them to dig into the system and come up to speed quickly. He /
she will be working with a team of 4-5 QA testers.

He/ she must be able to work independently, and take initiative to learn
the complexities of the Client application. He / she will prepare test
plans & test scripts, facilitate internal and external reviews, execute
testing, track defects, and support UAT as needed.

*Must have AML/QC experience and some experience with Mainframe testing*
(Green Screen) as well as web based testing as she has half on each. Also
any type of Money Movement, Wires, ACH, SWIFT, FX would

be an added bonus.