Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Position  : Sr. Java Developer/Architect Location  : NYC, NYDuration  : 8
Months Contract*

This is an updated request for 2 Java Architects for a client in NYC. We
are in need of candidates immediately, today if possible.

*Please ensure they have the following skills:*
1. Position REQUIRES a high end hands-on Sr. Java Developer/Architect that
has worked in *High Frequency trading* applications.
2. Must be versed with *performance tuning* and worked for *hedge funds* or
other high frequency shops in the past

10+ years of low latency application experience
15 years of Java coding
Must have experience with tuning JVMs
Must have written code with techniques to minimize GC
Knowledge of GC operation is a must
10 years of Linux
5 years of working with messaging products, such as Tibco, Google protocol
buffers, MQ
Extensive knowledge of multi-threading
Basic FIX knowledge is required, 5 years working with FIX protocol
Basic SQL and database operations using Oracle