Dear SAS Experts,
Greetings!!!

This is Murthy and I am working with KMM Technologies Inc. No sooner this
new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone
you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Hope you are doing well. Below is the requirement with our client. I want
to share with you the below requirement that is presently open with KMM
Technologies. Please go through the job description below and let me know
your  comfort ability so that we can discuss more in detail more about this
opportunity. I will call you or follow up with you once a got a comfort
ability mail from your end. please reply back to ASAP to
mur...@kmmtechnologies.com

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or
looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current Salary:
Expected Salary:

Requirement #01:
Position: Senior-level SAS Platform Administrator (Linux OS)
Duration 4 months
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Working Location 100% onsite
Citizenship Requirements US Citizen, Green Card, Canadian TN, H1B Visa

DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
One of our client is seeking a full time Senior SAS Platform Administrator
to work with our client, a Higher Education client in Chapel Hill, NC. The
consultant will ensure that the SAS servers, as well as applicable security
infrastructure and its systems and processes, are aligned with tactical and
strategic information management initiatives. The Administrator will plan,
coordinate and implement the SAS product maintenance patches and upgrades,
backups, troubleshoot SAS system related problems, and be responsible for
the overall availability of the SAS tools and software environment. Other
responsibilities may include maintaining the SAS software roadmap,
presenting technical briefings to the support staff, developers and the
management team.

Requirement #02:
Position: Senior-level Visual Analytics/Enterprise Business Intelligence
Architect/ Developer
Duration:  Full time
Location; Kansas City, MO
Working Location:  First 2 weeks onsite; then remote
Citizenship Requirements US Citizen, Green Card, Canadian TN, H1B Visa
DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
One of our client is seeking a full time VISUAL ANALYTICS / Enterprise
Business Intelligence Architect / Developer to work with our client, a tax
services company in the Kansas City, MO.
The consultant will assist the client to architect, design and develop VA
and EBI reports, graphs, visualizations and dashboards. The consultant will
use SAS Visual Analytics and Enterprise Business Intelligence products to
develop the visualizations and reports. The consultant must have excellent
communication skills and must be able to communicate about the techniques
developed and results of analysis both to executives and oth er analysts in
the organization.

Requirement #03:
Position: Senior-level Enterprise Business Intelligence Developer
Duration: 4 months
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Working Location 100% onsite
Citizenship Requirements US Citizen, Green Card, Canadian TN, H1B Visa

DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
One of our client is seeking a full time Enterprise Business Intelligence
Developer to work with our client, a Higher Education client in Chapel
Hill, NC. The consultant will assist the client to architect, design and
develop EBI reports, graphs, visualizations and dashboards. The consultant
will use SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence products to develop the
visualizations and reports. The consultant must have excellent
communication skills and must be able to communicate about the techniques
developed and results of analysis both to executives and other analysts in
the organization.

Requirement #04:
Position: Senior SAS Underwriting / Pricing Analyst
Duration: 3 MONTHS
Location: New Berlin, NY
Hours Per Week 40 hours per week
Number of Resources 1
Working Location Some initial onsite work; most of the work will be done
remotely
Citizenship Requirements US Citizen, Green Card, Canadian TN, H1B Visa

Requirement #05:
Position: SAS Administrator
End Client Large Financial Institution in San Antonio, TX.
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: San Antonio, TX, with possible full time employment.
This candidate should have experience administering the SAS Platform in a
Linux environment. This candidate should have all the general SAS
Administration experience including adding users/groups, defining
permissions/security, configuring authentication, creating libraries and
database connections, as well as performing root cause analysis for
troubleshooting problems. This resource should be able start and stop SAS
servers and examine logging and configuration files.

Requirement #06:
Position: SAS ECM (Enterprise Case Management)
Location: Charlotte, NC.
Duration: 12- 18 Months contract

Requirement #07:
Position: Senior SAS Advanced Programmer
Start Date Middle of March, 2016
Duration: 3 months to FTE
Location: Deer field Beach, FL
Hours Per Week 40 hours per week
Number of Resources 1
Working Location 100% onsite
Citizenship Requirements US Citizen, Green Card, Canadian TN

Regards,
Murthy