Hi
Hope you are doing well!

Am Rathna working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at NY mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: *ETL Developer with Java Experience
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 12 months*

*Interview: Phone and skype interview Need H1B copy and Photo id proof
along with the submission of the profile and contact information.*

*Job Description:*

o   *3-5 years of in-depth knowledge of and experience with the Informatica
Power Center .*

o   *3-5 years'''' experience in data warehousing.*

o   *Experience with Informatica Web services / message queue option.*

o   *Experience with SQL Server or other RDBMS, SQL, Stored procedures etc.*

o   *Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views,
joins, performance tuning etc.*

o   *2-3 years of development experience in Java or J2ee(Spring
/Hibernate/JMS/caching)*

o   *Experience with COGNOS/Spotfire is a plus.*

o   *Experience with autosys scheduling tool.*

o   *Participate in the development cycle including analysis, design, build
and test production deployment/support.*

o   *Participate in full testing cycle including bug fixes.*

o   *Experience in financial services industry is plus.*

o   *Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.*

o   *Strong analytic problem-solving, critical-thinking skills.*

o   *Experience working in a fast-paced environment.*

o   *Strong written and verbal communication skills.*

o    *Follows strictly professional day.*

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*

--

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar