Hello all,

Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com

*Position : **Cisco Switching developer*

*Location : CA*

*Duration- Contract*

*Job Description*

·               Primary Skills: C, Linux, L2/L3 Protocols, Device driver

·               Secondary Skills: NX-OS, IOS, Network Security (we can
groom Engineers on this)

·              Skills in atleast one of the following areas:

·               *L2 Protocols:* Link Aggregation (802.3ad), VLAN (802.1Q),
SVI, SPAN, CDP, LLDP, UDLD, LST, STP, Multipathing, IGMP Snooping

·               *L3 Protocols:* IP Multipcast, Forwarding, Routing, IPv6,
(any prior experience with BGP, ISIS, OSPF), L3 VPN, Multicast, MPLS

·               *Storage Protocols* (FC, SAN, FCoE), Network Security: AAA
(PAM, RADIUS, TACACS), QOS (Flow control, PFC), ACL Programming (PACL, RACL)

·               Good understanding of Fastpath/Slowpath, Life of a Packet
in a Fabric

 *Responsibility includes*

·              Collaborations with Cisco Development, defect fixing, and
knowledge sharing with SME’s.

·             Tracking  & Prioritizing customer defects, Effort
estimation,  Providing ETAs, and understanding overall business impact from
Engineering solutions perspective,
 Planning and Execution for every release:  troubleshooting, sanity & code
reviews, maintain Wiki, technical notes, preparing and reviewing software
design documents

--
*Suraj Kumar*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*