Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- **sumit.si...@axiomglobal.com
<sumit.si...@axiomglobal.com>*

*Job title:              Puppet/Devops Engineer Location:             San
Jose, CA Duration:             6 Months *Experience with Puppet
Configuration  Management  and Ruby Coding as well.

Experience in Puppet modules/manifests to automate deployment and
configuration of services.

Python / Ruby Coding,

Use of GIT for version control.

Proficiency with OS’s (primarily Linux), Shell Scripting.

Basic concepts of NAS/NetApp.

 Best Regards

*Sumit Singh*

220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Phone: (925) 393-5838

sumit.si...@axiomglobal.com

Skype : Sumit.acg

Fax: (925) 932-1950