Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

Title: Insights Architect or Modern Information Architect

Location: hartford CT

Type of position: *fulltime / contractor*

Start Date  : 12th Dec’16

*Job Description:*

*Insights Architect or Modern Information Architect*

We are seeking a proven technical leader for Architecture missions around
Digital Transformation, hybrid solutions and API centric integration. Our
architecture team consists of more than a hundred highly experienced
professionals who leverage their skills to turn business vision into IT
action, in a modern and effective IT organization.

Join us to create a Healthier World, one community at a time.

*You will lead technical missions in a variety of projects and programs.
Your responsibilities include:*

·         Turning technology transformation strategy into action in the
form of solution and integration designs

·         Driving innovation in Digital Architectures

·         Driving architecture engagement models and being an ambassador
for partnership with IT delivery

·         Being a tireless advocate of the vast knowledge that data
provides and the techniques to exploit that

*What's needed?*

·         As a change agent you have a diverse technical background with
key areas of depth around digital transformation, hybrid solutions and
operating at scale.

·         You are an effective communicator and collaborator, who can apply
outcome based leadership across teams and organizations.

·         You have experience with any one of these*: CMMI, Agile/Scrum
Development & Management*, *Scaled Agile Framework*; *Iterative &
Incremental development approaches*; Continuous Integration and delivery

·         Healthcare background or experience is preferred.

·         You are a proven master of *Solution/Integration Architecture,
Architecting for Big Data, Cognitive Computing, *and Analytics and
understand how semantics can be leveraged extracting knowledge from the
data.

·         Specific practical knowledge required is around *Data Lineage,
Data Quality, Advanced ETL environments* including those in Hadoop, Data
Warehouse and DataMart environments, NoSQL environments including tools,
semantic technologies, business intelligence tools, Measures Data
Enrichment Processing, Data Mining techniques for Insights, and using
Structured, Unstructured, Semi-Structured Data techniques and processes.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.