> Hello Associates,

> Please go through the job description and let me know your interest Asap.

> *Role: Java Developer*

> *Location: Horsham, PA*

> *Duration: 8+Months*

> *Job Description:*

> ·         Design & develop solution to meet business needs

> ·         Develop quality code

> ·         Adhere to best practices

> ·         Unit test

> ·         Strong communication

> ·         Team collaboration

> *Daily Responsibility:*

> ·         Minimum of 5 years of Java/J2EE design and development
experience, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs),
Spring, JDBC, JMS, SQL

> ·         Minimum of 2 years of Rational Software Architect, WebSphere
Studio Application Developer, or Rational Application Developer experience

> ·         Very strong object-oriented design and development experience,
specifically in the area of J2EE design patterns such as Model View
Controller, Command pattern, Session Facade, Data Access Object pattern,
etc.

> ·         Experience writing SQL and using JDBC to connect to relational
databases.

> ·         Experience over the full software development lifecycle.

*Regards,*

*Shubham Singh | Sr.Technical Recruiter |Procuretechstaff*

*Office: 201-354-1079 | Fax: 773-304-4698*

*Board Line: 773-304-3630 | EXT-117*

*Email: shub...@procuretechstaff.com <shub...@procuretechstaff.com>*

*155 N Michigan Ave | Suite 513 | Chicago | IL 60601*