Hello Associates,

As discussed please go through the job description and let me know your
interest On this.

*Role: HP BSM Consultant*

*Location: Universal City, CA*

*Duration: Long term*

For this position we require someone with in-depth knowledge of HP BSM or
OMi v10 or Opsbridge. We are seeking someone who is able to define/manage
policies.

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Onboarding application monitoring solutions using HP BSM and/or OMi 10
   - Gathering of customer monitoring requirements
   - Management and configuration of HP BSM, OMi 10 - Creating customized
   Workspaces
   - Performing agent installation, upgrade, HTTPS/certificates
   - Creation of OMi policies, profiles and templates
   - Development of correlation rules and event handling strategies -
   Working with Service Modeling / Service Discovery
   - Integration of data from non-HP event sources into OM or OMi -
   Migrating OM policies and agents to Omi
   - Mentoring and training of customers on deployed solutions to ensure
   smooth transition of responsibilities
   - Providing technical guidance to engineers on usage of Operations
   Manager i and BSM Suite

*Desired Skills and Experience:*

   - In- depth knowledge and implementation experience with HP BSM.
   - HP Operations Manager i 10 migration from previous versions is a plus
   - Experience implementing uCMDB, OMi, NNMi, SiS, RUM, BPM is a plus
   - Experience and knowledge of monitoring technologies best practices
   - SNMP based monitoring tools is a plus
   - Multiple scripting languages is a plus
   - Remedy experience is a plus

*Job Requirements:*

   - Minimum of 5-6 years of HP BSM experience
   - Familiarity and experience with OMi v10 is desirable.
   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/ Information Systems
   or related experience
   - Requirements analysis or business analysis skills helpful

*Regards,*

*Shubham Singh | Sr.Technical Recruiter |Procuretechstaff*

*Office: 201-354-1079 | Fax: 773-304-4698*

*Board Line: 773-304-3630 | EXT-117*

*Email: shub...@procuretechstaff.com <shub...@procuretechstaff.com>*

*155 N Michigan Ave | Suite 513 | Chicago | IL 60601*

[image: PTS-New-Logo]