Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

Position Title:  *PeopleSoft Finance Functional Tester*

Location: New Albany OH

Job Duration: 3 months

Pay Rate: $ 70 on Corp to Corp

testing*

*new\existing functionalities for PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade.*

*Responsibilities*

·         Work with Business Users to determine existing business process

·         Work with implementation team to ensure all the business
requirements

·         captured in test cases.

·         *Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a
team environment.*

·         *Help users and implementation team with SIT and UAT of new 9.2
environments.*

·         Write and/or update system documentation.

*Qualifications*

·         Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 Asset Management, Project Costing and

·         eProcurement is must.

·         Must have prior PeopleSoft Upgrade experience.

·         Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including
the

·         ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and activities.

·         Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
skills.

·         *Knowledge of P2P and O2C is a plus*

·         *Knowledge of ALM is a plus.*

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,