Greetings From,

IDC Technologies Inc.

Any interest in following position.

Title: .NET/C# Developer

 Location:   Schaumburg, IL

 Duration : 6+ months

*Job Description*

Must Haves

§  *5+ years of .NET/C# development (currently using 4.5 moving to 4.6) *

§  *MVC  *

§  *Experience developing and documenting RESTful APIs is a plus *

§  *Experience with front end/UI technologies such as HTML, CSS and
JavaScript *

§  *Proficient in MS SQL and complex SQL queries. *

§  *Excellent communication. *

Plusses

§  Experience with Automated Unit Test frameworks

§  Previous experience working on a SaaS product in an Agile environment

§  A strong understanding of micro services architecture

§  AngularJS (they work with 2.0)

Day-to-Day

Client is a company that provides background and drug screening services.
But, we are much more than that. Since being acquired by CareerBuilder last
Spring, we are quickly transforming the company from a traditional
production line based screening firm to a technology based leader in the
industry.  One of our main goals is to utilize technology to its fullest
extent in all aspects of our business to provide the best service and
experience for our clients and their applicants.  Coupling that with the
incredible growth we continue to experience makes working with us a huge
personal and professional growth opportunity.  We are currently a small
team that is expected to grow significantly in the coming months and
years.

Thanks and Regards

*Tabish Abdin Khan *

*Technical Recruiter*

* IDC Technologies Inc.*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA – 95035*

*Ph: 408-668-9301*
*Email: tabish.ab...@idctechnologies.com <tabish.ab...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*-
*Please send me the resume-*