Hello Associates,
Please go through the job description and let me know your interest Asap.

*Role: Database Admin/Developer*

*Location: Palo Alto, CA*

*LOCAL candidates will get the priority.*

*Responsibilities*

   - Responsible for administration and development of our data warehousing
   solution
   - Curate the data coming from multiple sources
   - *Build reusable API’s that can provide access to data for both
   internal/external consumers*
   - Support and enhance the current reporting applications
   - Set up monitoring solution for the data warehouse
   - Support the *MSSQL administration* (database backup, restore,
   replication, etc.)

*Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:*

   - Support our Production Business Systems applications to make sure we
   “Keep the Lights On”
   - Design and implement new pipelines to make sure data is available to
   our customers
   - Participate in the evolution and continuous improvement of our
   existing infrastructure and  processes

*Requirements*

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS or related field
   - *5+ years of SQL administration experience in MS SQL Server* (performing
   database backups, restore, replication, etc.)
   - *3+ years of administration experience with Tableau** (*performing
   database backups, performance monitoring, HA/DR solution); in-depth
   knowledge of Tableau sites, authentication, publishing of workbooks,
   license management
   - *3+ years of administration experience AWS and Google Cloud Platform*
   - *3+ years of developing ETL/Integration processes* with SSIS across
   various communications protocols, such as SFTP, FTP; Experience
   implementing ETL packages with single point logging, alerting and reporting
   capabilities
   - 3+ years experience developing complex Stored Procedures, creating SQL
   views and performance tuning of SQL code
   - *3+ years experience in writing scripts using Python, etc.*
   - Experience with BigQuery
   - Experience working with various Web Service and API technologies
   - Experience working with multiple file formats, including JSON, XML,
   CSV, other flat file

*Preferences*

Nice to Have Skills:

   - Experience with manufacturing and supply chain data integration
   - Experience working with data from enterprise level systems, such as
   Netsuite ERP and CRM

*Regards,*

*Shubham Singh*

*Technical Recruiter, Droisys Inc.*

*Desk: 408-874-8333 Ext-265*

*Email: shubha...@droisys.com <shubha...@droisys.com> | www.droisys.com
<http://www.droisys.com/>*
*Nine-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
2014,2015,2016*